Custom menu text
050. Do I Worship an Idol?
049. The Disciple who loves and the Disciple who is loved!
048. Eucharist: Food for the Way!
047. He has Anointed Me to ....
046. Commitment to God in our World of Shifting Sand
045. The Perfume that Suffocated Judas
044. It is the Lord at Work!
043. Esaus and Jacobs of Our Times!
042. Uriah Gives Food for Thought!
041. Freedom as Fulfilment of Discipline
040. In the Realm of God, there are No Limitations
039. Tom’s Blue Shirt
038. To be on the Cross with Christ!
037. A Hard Lesson of Discernment!
036. He is not at Home!
035. New Patch on an Old Cloak
034. The Bitter Truth of Poor Response to Proclamation
033. Faith Makes You a Possibilitarian!
032. Fasting Can Be Inappropriate!
031. Have I Killed My Oxen?
030. “Though His Eyes Were Open...”
029. When Disobedience Becomes a Virtue!
028. Eight Days of Pain
027. I Have No One!
026. The Irritable Need Not Be Irritating!
MUSINGS : 1-25,